Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ok I haven't posted anything in a long time, I know, but I've got some nice things to show you!


This one comes from my friend Taryn. Honestly the best sixsixsix's are the completely unintentional ones.

This is another from work.

This is from Eric's Torrent account.

This was from a girl I went to elementary school with who saw my blog and setn me the pic.

This one is our customer count from work. Probably one of my favorites just because sixsixnine is right under it. Cute.

This comes from the Facebook of a guy I know. I saw the sixsixsix and thought it was great that it shows up three times on his page at once so I took a screen shot.

Ok I think that's it for now. I have more but I need to put them on my computer. Hopefully this tides everyone over for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment